Terms 3 and 4 in 2018
1 Corinthians 1-10 – From Chaos to Christ is our focus for the rest of 2018, Terms 3 and 4. The study book has been replaced with a bookmark with the COMA method on one side and the schedule on the other. Here is a link to the two sides which could be useful for mobile users (non-book types)…
- The COMA method to help guide discussions in the group.
- The 1 Corinthians schedule for terms 1 and 2.
Luke chapters 9 to 19 study book. Please note that we are progressing towards the full COMA method of study without the discussion questions. Look for the blog of each study online on this site to assist leaders with the planning. The booklet includes a 2-week daily reading plan for Luke Chapter 10 to be covered before Term 2 begins.
Term 1 Jesus Is…
- Study 1 of 4 – Jesus is only one way of many (PDF)
- Study 2 of 4 – Jesus is irrelevant (PDF)
- Study 3 of 4 – Jesus is trustworthy (PDF)
- Study 4 of 4 – Jesus is alive! (PDF)
- Jesus is____. 4 Studies combined edition (PDF)
Term 1 Purpose Study Series (5Ms) Leader’s notes (PDF)
5 studies covering Magnification, Mission, Membership, Maturity and Ministry. Includes leader’s tips in blue writing.
Term 1 Purpose Study Series (5Ms) general group booklet (PDF)
5 studies covering Magnification, Mission, Membership, Maturity and Ministry.